We're looking a Fully-Qualified or Part-Qualified member of staff on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a
Fully Qualified or Part-Qualified member of staff on a full-time basis for
our growing Accountancy Practice in Crewe, Cheshire. We mainly specialise in
rural accountancy but do also have other trades within the practice.
This is a fantastic
opportunity to become a key member of a forward-thinking accountancy team. The
individual must be ambitious, self-motivated, and passionate about building
effective client relationships.
This job role requires a
candidate that has the experience and competency to take on all aspects of
accountancy for a range of clients.
You will complete year end
accounts and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies.
You will also be required
to assist with processing payroll, undertake book-keeping activities, and
prepare VAT returns.
About The Accountancy Practice
Here at Brightshire, we
are a forward-thinking Accountancy practice situated in Crewe Cheshire. We
provide a professional accountancy, payroll, and taxation service to a variety
of clients. We take pride in getting to know our clients, aiming to provide a
personal and professional service which is tailored to their individual needs, striving
to become part of their team.
You will have the
following skills and experience:
– You will possess significant accounting knowledge and experience ideally built up from delivering to multiple clients within a professional accountancy practice
– You will be able to deliver a professional service to our clients and establish the personal relationships which are key to our success
– You will have well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build a rapport with people easily
– With a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, you would ideally possess experience of working with all aspects of Sage, Xero, and Iris accounting software.
Full time: 37.5 Hours per
A competitive salary will
be offered based on experience, you will also receive 28 day’s holiday
including bank holidays, and ongoing training and career progression
opportunities for the right candidate.
The role will include the following:
– Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
– Accounts preparation for Sole Trader, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
– Preparation of tax returns (self-assessment, corporation tax etc).
– Management accounts preparation
– Client and colleague communication
– Payroll processing
– General admin tasks to support the team
You will be:
– A good communicator with excellent problem-solving skills and a good attention to detail.
– Positive ‘can do’ attitude and willing to learn.
– Knowledgeable of accounting systems such as Xero, Sage, QuickBooks, or others – this is essential.
– Looking to study or currently studying ACCA or ACA.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an accountancy practice
Does this sound like the role for you? If you’d like to apply, please email your CV and a cover letter, explaining how you’d be suited to the role, to email@example.com
We are looking for a Fully Qualified or Part-Qualified member of staff on a full-time basis for our growing Accountancy Practice in Crewe, Cheshire. ”